Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Challenge #263 - Fantasy and Fables

Hi folks,
Before I announce our new challenge...
Let me remind you to check the results from last weeks
challenge in the blogpost below. Maybe you're our lucky winner?!

Now let's kick off another fun and fabulous
challenge at Fab 'n' Funky.

I have been super busy this week,
with poorly poppets and best buds going into labour
so I've had NO time for crafting. But my awesome
teamies have not let me down and have filled up
our DT post with gorgeous creations to
delight and inspire you.

The theme I chose this challenge is

Fables & Fantasy

So I'd love to see you pull out your
stamps that have fairytale characters or castles
or characters from kiddies bedtime stories.

However you decide to play our challenge
this week, we want you to have fun.
So grab your crafty stash and join us.

The Design Team have used some gorgeous
images on their creations this week
from our fabulous sponsor

The Paper Shelter



Who are offering our lucky winner of this challenge
a $20 voucher to spend in their store!


Here's what the Fab 'n' Funky Girls got up to this week...

Pat K
(using The Princess and her Unicorn available here)

Alison -
using My Fantasy Pet available here

(using Purity available here)

Chris
(using Purity available here)

Jan's 
Using my Fantasy pet.

 using My Fantasy Pet available here

(using Purity available here)

We hope you'll take some inspiration to
make your own Fable or Fantasy card
and come and join our challenge


Hugs Wends & The Fab 'n' Funky Girls



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful DT projects! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.