Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Tuesday 16 August 2016

Winner and Top 3 - #315 Christmas

Hello there.

Hope you've been enjoying some summer weather. In typical fashion, summer has arrived in Scotland as the children have now gone back to school.

So, how many of you have been busy making Christmas cards! Loads if the entries this week are anything to go by!

The winner of the prize from Di's Digi's is 107 - Suzi Mac. Please contact Judith to be linked with your prize.

The Top 3 (in order of entry) for this challenge are....







39 - Artcardbox


See you tomorrow for another great challenge!

The FabNFunky DT

2 comments:

  1. thank you very much for the honor of my card. I am very happy. It's very important for me :-) Congratulations to the other winners, the choice was really difficult, and the more I appreciate this award.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much for the honor of my card. I am very happy. It's very important for me :-) Congratulations to the other winners, the choice was really difficult, and the more I appreciate this award.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.