Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Winner of Challenge #133 - Rhinestones and/or Pearls

It's time to share the winners of Challenge #133 - Use Rhinestones and/or Pearls!
Our challenge winner via random.org:

#115 - Nikki C

Please email Judith to claim your fabulous prize! Now to share the Top 3. I can not even begin to describe how hard it was to select this week's winners, but after much debate I finally picked the Top 3!

#26 - Coops

#41 - Laine

#137 - Wishcraft

Congrats ladies! You can pull the Top 3 badge from the right hand side bar and display for everyone to see! You really rocked this challenge! Thank you to everyone who played along, there were so many great entries to choose from! I do hope to see you join us again this week too!

~Jackie and the Fab 'n' Funky DT

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the win :) I've tried to find the email but it doesn't work so if you can send me a quick email on how to claim my prize that would be just wonderful
    Congrats to the top 3 Beautiful cards :)
    hugs Nikki C
    elusionary60 at Hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thankyou so much ladies and huge conrgats to the other lucky winners too. :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 3. I am thrilled.
    Congratulations to the winner and the others in the Top 3.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Ladies & well deserved x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. great work. I love how you used the stones so
    tastefully. has given me some new ideas on how I can use my products.

    I would like to give some stones to the 3 lucky winners. if you wish to Accept you can mail me your address and I'll have it in the post.

    thanks a bunch
    vikesh@crystalsruns.com

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.