Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Challenge #141 - No Patterned Paper


Morning all....It's Ginny here, with a great new Challenge for you.

Many thanks to everyone who joined in with us last week, so many fabulous entries...Please scroll down to post below this one to find out if you were the lucky winner or made Top 3.
Congratulations to you all....

**************************************************************************
For this weeks Challenge I have chosen the theme of....

No Patterned Paper

So dust off all your embossing folders and plain papers and have fun...

Our fabulous sponsor this week is....



We are delighted that 2 of the fabulous designers from the stamp fairy team have joined us for this challenge and made some gorgeous cards for your inspiration 



and



My card Using Mimi Fall Time



Anne-Marie
Using Mimi Fall Time



Wendy
Using Barry Winter 3

Pat K.
Using Mimi Fall Time

Rachel







Thanks for popping by, do hope you can play along with us again this week...
Look forward to seeing what you come up with...
Have  fun.
Ginny and the Fab'n'Funky DT
XXX

10 comments:

  1. Judith
    WOW I can't believe I am one of the 3 top - I am so excited this is a first for me and I am not sure how to get the badge from this page over to my blog but I will try it tonight when I get home from work. Thanks so much! I am honored and I love your card that you made for the No Pattern Papers! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your DT cards are lovely. Thank you so much for showcasing our images so beautiful.
    Annette
    on behalf of Stampfairy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great samples from the DT - thanks for the fun challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great theme for this weeks challenge and great cards from the DT
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely challenge and beautiful cards from the DT team
    Its my first time here.
    Thanks for the challenge.
    Gr, Elly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous dt cards! Awesome challenge! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Judith, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my card. I'm sorry you had difficulties but I don't have word verification on my blog as you mentioned. Perhaps it's blogger having problems.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great theme for this weeks challenge and great cards from the DT x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. [url=http://www.iystwowgold.com]wow gold[/url], I don games gold practically daily dwelling ,I received them and obtain loads of compliments.I saw them when visiting retailer but could obtain them there so very content I found them with your web page.
    [url=http://www.d3kiss.com/]diablo 3 gold[/url] Baileys are so good. games gold glance great.
    My spouse and i bring in a real over all size 10 [url=http://www.d3kiss.com/#diablo3gold]diablo 3 gold[/url]. The measurement 7 games gold satisfies my family excellent. I move a lot of these on regarding all kinds of things!
    games gold Super qualit¨¦. Super rapide. Tr¨¨s S¨¦rieux. Indulgence
    Since i eventually found a suitable durable, street fashion games gold to make the cold weather. Definitely worth the price tag.
    games gold avec qualit¨¦, envoi agile puis hyper soign¨¦! ego recommande vivement!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.