Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Winners and Top 3 of Challenge #179 - 'Christmas in July'

Hi Everyone,

I'm Anne-Marie and here to announce the winners of the last fortnights Challenge.

Thank you to everyone that played along and shared their talents with us.  I enjoyed looking at all the beautiful entries.  And I thank you all for entering my Challenge.


Now onto the winners:



The Winner of this Prize is:

#22 - Louise G

She delighted us with this Card:


And also:


Dilly Beans Digi Stamps

The Winner of this Prize is:

#140 - Allisa

Who delighted us with this Card:


And to finish with here is my Top Three (picked by Random.org, otherwise I'd have to have lots!!!)

#9 - Mary Marsh

#65 - Deanne

#44 - DLR

Well done! You can grab your badge from the sidebar.

I really enjoyed going through all these beautiful creations, and I hope to see you again in our next challenge.  Come back tomorrow to find out the exciting Challenge.

Anne-Marie and the Fab 'n' Funky Team

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice that I won the Challenge with my card!!


    gr.LOuise

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for picking my card as one of the top 3. I didn't see any badge in the sidebar though

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.